Wednesday, March 2, 2011

[2011.03.03] LOUIS KOO WANTS TO PLAY HISTORICAL FIGURE

courtesy of singtao.com

to challenge his acting and make him even more interested. "When I was working on television, I had contact with both modern and costume characters. Later in film, the character range involved was even wider. To me it is a challenge. For comedy for example, aside from my own performance, the spark from working with co-stars and the ability to hold back laughter during improvisation are just as important; as for some special characters, I have to research them full to be able to grasp their souls. Most recently in the Lunar New Year I tried to play an effeminate make up artist, some of the minor gestures, speaking tone already were able to grasp the character's key points. Thus I am very interested in special topic films, every character is a new challenge. If I have a chance, I would like to play a historical figure."

Aside from his performance, Goo Jai also paid attention to people and events that were related to films. Through work he would understand more, fill himself with experience and film knowledge. Having been a film producer, Goo Jai honestly said that currently he still enjoyed on screen work. For now he did not want to direct yet. If he had the chance in the future, he was fine with giving it a try. "Now work is busy, when I have time I would like to take 2 months off for a long rest. My ideal vacation spots are Dubai and Italy, aside from rest I can enjoy the unique buildings new and old to fulfill my photography hobby."

No comments:

Post a Comment