Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[2011.03.23] AARON KWOK: WHILE ALIVE FIND THE MOST BELOVED AND GET MARRIED

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com


courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Yesterday Aaron Kwok Fu Sing along with Zhang Ziyi, AIDS child actor Hu Zetao and director Gu Changwei attended their new film LOVE FOR LIFE press conference at the Convention Center. Sing Sing stated that he was busy in Beijing with his new film LOVE IN SPACE (CHUEN KAU YIT LUEN). After the event he had to rush back to the production. He regretted that he was unable to show the child actor around on his first visit to Hong Kong.

Would Sing Sing return to Hong Kong to attend show business' recording and later fund raising show for Japan disaster relief? He said, "I definitely can't for the recording (24th), I won't have time until the 27th to return and be Cheung Chi Lam's concert guest. As for the disaster relief show it would depend on my work schedule. As a part of the show business, I of course would like to do something to help friends in Japan."

In addition, in LOVE FOR LIFE he and Zhang Ziyi played a tragic couple with AIDS. Speaking of the film's "Let's get married! While we are still alive!" theme, has Sing Sing changed his mind about marriage? He only said, "Everyone feel I am still a big kid, I too have thought about whether I am suitable for marriage? You can't predict natural disaster, should I find my most beloved and get married while I am still alive? I have thought about all that. (Haven't you already found your most beloved Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam)?) If one day I get married then everyone would know the answer."

Also, yesterday when the media arrived at the scheduled time, the event public relations kept the media from entering with "Zhang Ziyi has to enter the venue first before the media are permitted to enter". During Zhang Ziyi's interview, security suddenly pushed back the media and asked the media to interview Zhang Ziyi at a distance. The event public relations had to intervene. Reporters asked whether Zhang Ziyi was unwilling to do interviews. Zhang Ziyi said with surprise, "Huh? I don't know anything, I don't know why this type of thing always happens to me." Her manager explained, "This was the event's arrangement, unrelated to us." As for getting back together with Fok Kai San, Zhang Ziyi explained that the media took it out of context. They were just good friends.

Zhang Ziyi was worried about being misunderstood as being arrogant, through the manager she responded that she was helpless. She said that she has always been happy and hoped to share her work and experience with the media. She felt very helpless about the event public relations spreading the incorrect message to keep the media from entering the venue early. She hoped that everyone would be able to understand that she absolutely was willing to share the result of every job with the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment