Monday, March 14, 2011

[2011.03.15] ANDY LAU HEADS TO BEIJING FOR VOICE WORK

Andy Lau Tak Wa meets with Tsui Hark and Sammo Hung Kam Bo while in Beijing
courtesy of singtao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa earlier appeared in China to provide his voice for the role of Cai E in FOUNDING OF A PARTY. Lau Tak Wa's four scenes all remained, the farewell scene between him and "Xiao Fengxian" Angelababy; in comparison to the rumored complete removal of the Tang Wei played Mao Zedong first love Tao Yi, the difference was heaven and earth.

The Han Sanping and Huang Jianxin directed, over 100 stars starred FOUNDING A PARTY currently in post production voice work. The director was not satisfied with all of the voice actors asked for Lau Tak Wa. Lau Tak Wa said, "In every movie, I hope to provide my own voice for the audience; but my Putonghua was very rotten. I am not confident about all the lines; this time I have fewer lines I am more confidence."

Speaking of co-star Angelababy who ran into the earthquake while working in Japan, Lau Tak Wa said, "I am busy with work lately and can only hear about the earthquake news online. However I know my friends are safe."

Lau Tak Wa three days ago appeared in Beijing to work on the Ann Hui On Wa directed TOH JEH (PEACH SISTER). Playing a film producer in the film, Wa Jai for more realism asked Tsui Hark and Sammo Hung Kam bo to guest star. They worked together earlier on the film DETECTIVE DEE AND THE MYSTERY OF THE PHANTOM FLAME (DIK YUN KIT ji TUNG TIN DAI GOK). This time both were there so Wa Jai asked them to play themselves as a director and an action director. In the film they had the local lamb delicacy and drank, anyone who did not know would think that they were catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment