Thursday, March 3, 2011

[2011.03.04] JENNIFER TSE REVEALS NICHOLAS TSE SENDING HER FLYING

courtesy of takungpao.com

Jennifer Tse Ting Ting two nights ago modeled a new spring and summer fashion line. She revealed that recently she has been busy with magazine cover and advertising. In May she will prepare for her new film but nothing has been set yet. Her new film with boyfriend Andy On Chi Kit and Sammo Hung Kam Bo will open in July. Recently Lucas finally made her big screen debut in Wong Jing's new film MO GA JI BO (PRICELESS TREASURE). Ting Ting thought that she was not at liberty to discuss anything on his behalf. Would she like to appear on screen with him? Ting Ting helpless said, "I won't answer anything about him. I can only say that I have always wanted to be in a movie with my brother and my parents. I believe it definitely will be great, but my parents seem to be retired from film."

Ting Ting revealed that her July film will require fighting. She said that of course she was no match for her brother Nicholas Tse Ting Fung. Actually she would practice with him when she had time. Suddenly Ting Ting revealed, "However I remember when I was little my brother picked on me. With one punch he sent me flying. I felt myself taking off. When I opened my eyes Brother has always become very small and very far. I was short too and Brother didn't hold back, so I had a bruise around my ribs. I immediately told Papa because at the time I had to be coaxed." Ting Ting said that after Ting Fung became a father he has become more patient.

Although she worked with her boyfriend this time, they had no fight scene at all. When will he become an on screen couple? Ting Ting joked that she would like to make a fight film with her boyfriend because in real life they would not fight at all. Reporters joked that On Chi Kit did not dare to fight back. Ting Ting said, "He definitely doesn't dare, guys would hold back against girls. When Brother was little he would pretend to be in pain when I hit him. My boyfriend can break the punching bag that Brother uses for practice."

No comments:

Post a Comment