Saturday, May 7, 2011

[2011.05.08] AARON KWOK, ZHANG ZIYI LOVE FOR LIFE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Gu Changwei directed, Zhang Ziyi and Aaron Kwok Fu Sing starred film LOVE FOR LIFE (JUI OI) will open on June 16 in Hong Kong. To coordinate with the film promotion, the team will visit 12 Mainland cities. Yesterday Gu Changwei led the leads to a Guangzhou press conference.

Coming to promote in the Guangdong province, the trio was very appreciative of the media's attention on this AIDS themed movie. Zhang Ziyi in the film played with a village farm girl with AIDS. "I had a lot of emotions for this character, needing almost a year before I was able to settle them. However I also miss this character very much. Actually my real life is very similar to the character's, my life is very simple." Kwok Fu Sing also agreed that Zhang Ziyi was the character. "After removing the make up, I still feel Ziyi is the character. She also makes me feel the character is a part of my life, this love with Ziyi is very real."

With two films in release in the Mainland, Kwok Fu Sing was asked about the effect of competing with himself on the box office. Kwok Fu Sing said that the movies had different styles and the actor's responsibility was playing each character well.

No comments:

Post a Comment