Thursday, May 19, 2011

[2011.05.20] ANGELABABY LEAVES THE OPTION TO WORK WITH HUANG XIAOMING OPEN

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

AngelaBaby earlier worked on a television commercial for Tsim Sha Tsui Harbor City. Yesterday she attended a press conference. When asked about her film salary, she said, "I am still a new comer so (film salary) isn't high. I don't want to scare people away with a high rate." As for who she would like to work with the most, Baby said Peter Chan Ho Sun. "If the script is right I wouldn't have a problem working without any compensation. I have watched his films since the Zhou Xun starred PERHAPS LOVE (YU GOR OI). I like many of his films. If I have the chance, salary reduction or even elimination wouldn't be a problem."

As for work, she revealed that she just finished LOVE IN SPACE (CHUET KAU YIT LUEN). This year she will make three movies. Would she like to work with Huang Xiaoming as a couple? She said that she had to ask her manager Kim, but she also said that with a good script she would not eliminate this possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment