Sunday, May 15, 2011

[2011.05.15] LYNN XIONG SHAKES OFF "MEAN"

Wang Yuanyuan, Tory Burch, Kelly Chen, Du Juan

courtesy of on.cc


Vincy Chan (Wing Yi), Michelle Wa (Si Nga)

Chrissie Chau Sau Na

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam)
courtesy of mingpao.com

Kelly Chen Wai Lam's husband complains about her buying pink clothing for their son
courtesy of takungpao.com

Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) two nights ago attended a fashion event. Aaron Kwok Fu Sing recently called her mean and was suitable to play a cop lady. She said, "Am I very mean? Maybe everyone only thought my IP MAN performance was." She also clarified that privately she was not a mean person, but sometimes she would be more frustrated. Did she often quarrel with Sing Sing? She said, "I don't know! I am just an ordinary girl."

When asked whether her Sing Soh status was stable, Lynn said, "I am not Sing Soh, I am not married yet, I am still single! (Future Sing Soh!) No one knows about the future, I would work hard for my own happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment