Thursday, May 19, 2011

[2011.05.20] CHARMAINE SHEH TREATS CRITICISM AS PROMOTION

courtesy of mingpao.com

Alex Fong Lik Sun, Charmaine Sheh Si Man, Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum), Law Chung Him
courtesy of takungpao.com

Alex Fong Lik Sun, Charmaine Sheh Si Man, Law Chung Him, Timmy Hung Tin Ming, Carol Yeung Chi Yiu, Jeana and others yesterday gathered in Kowloon Bay for Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum)'s new film LOVE IS THE ONLY ANSWER (YUN YEUK LEI FUN HAU).

Lead actress Sheh Si Man's performance in MY SISTER OF ETERNAL FLOWER (FA FA SAI GAI FA GA JEH) was criticized as female Ah Wong. Ah Sheh said, "I didn't watch Ah Wong before, because when the series on the air I was working on a series." She also said that she did not dare to watch Ah Wong because she was afraid that she would impersonate the performance after watching it. She said, "The most important is everyone has a talking point!" She also pointed out that before the series she spoke with the mentally challenged and discovered that they also had a lovable side.

Lead actor Siu Fong said that the new film was a huge acting challenge for him. "In the film I played promiscuous guy who has many girls around." In the film he had to play wife swapping. When asked whether he could accept it in real life, he sincerely said, "I am more traditional Chinese, I can't accept it. However I have heard about people talking about it." Did he need to inform his girlfriend Stephy Tang Lai Yun about any intimate scene? Siu Fong responded, "It's just work, so I don't have to."

Speaking of his good friend Ronald Cheng Chung Kei's impending fatherhood, Siu Fong said that he has not seen Ronald in a long time. "I called to congratulate him and I am happy for him." When would he be congratulated? Siu Fong said, "Congratulate me on the film being a big hit?" As for having a child then getting married, he said that his wedding date would not be so soon. Speaking of the pregnancy of Ronald's girlfriend might have been an accident, he responded, "How would you know, nothing is 100% safe. I have my feet firmly on the ground, I shouldn't be so lucky."

No comments:

Post a Comment