Thursday, July 5, 2012

[2012.07.05] MINI YANG SHOWS OFF HER CANTONESE

courtesy of  YCWB

The Vincent Zhao Wenzhuo and Mini Yang Mi starred WU DANG (DAI MO DONG ji TIN DEI MUK MA) yesterday promoted in Guangzhou. Zhao Wenzhuo was in a great mood and even told dirty jokes at the expense of Yang Mi's relationship with Harwick Lau Hoi Wai.

Zhao Wenzhuo compared Yang Mi with his GREEN SNAKE co-star Maggie Cheung Man Yuk.  "I remember when Cheung Man Yuk and I worked on a water seduction scene.  It was very cold at the time, 2 degrees Celsius below zero and at night.  Yet she was rolling and turning in the water without any complaint.  Yang Mi was just as professional as Cheung Man Yuk -- later in the shoot she definitely was bruised here and there, but she never complained or showed (her wounds) to others." Zhao Wenzhuo said that on the set he loved to chat with Yang Mi.  "I am someone who has been there after all, sometimes I would talk about my love experience with her.  Sometimes we would talk about children.  Yang Mi is young, I can't help but nag her: eat more, drink more water, put on more clothes.  She said that I was overabundant with fatherly love."  He even revealed that seeing his onscreen "daughter" Xu Jiao in love with Louis Fan Siu Wong who was much older than her, he could not help but think of his daughter.  "If my daughter will be in love, what will I do?  I think I have to be her driver.  Where she will go I will follow.  However, I guess I still won't be able to stop her.  I can only clearly discuss those "safety" issues first, then let her go -- of course, I am just saying now."


Yesterday Yang Mi showed off her Cantonese. "How are you, I am Yang Mi."  The host praised her Cantonese fluency and asked her where she learned it from.  Before Yang Mi could open her mouth, Zhao Wenzhuo jumped in.  "After swapping so much spit of course she would be able to speak." Everyone knew he was referring to Yang Mi's romance with Hong Konger Lau Hoi Wai and cracked up.  Yang Mi looked embarrassed, but the host did not spare her and kept asking how Yang Mi and Lau Hoi Wai communicated.  Yang Mi could only explain, "In general he speaks Cantonese and I speak Putonghua."

No comments:

Post a Comment