Monday, July 16, 2012

[2012.07.17] CHAPMAN TO REVEALS THAT JOEY YUNG AND WILFRED LAU SET OFF ROMANTIC SPARK ON THE SET


courtesy of takungpao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Joey Yung Cho Yi and Chapman To Man Jat yesterday promoted their film DIVA (WA LAI JI HAU) on Commercial Radio.  The film will hold its premiere in Hong Kong on August 8.  All the actors are invited,
including Wilfred Lau Ho Lung.  Joey was asked whether being in the same place as her boyfriend would be awkward?  She helplessly turned the question to Ah Jat, "You ask for me!  The salary is so little, I am only responsible for acting!"  Ah Jat hinted that Joey during the shoot set off romantic sparks with Si Hing.  "You of course charged less salary!  How much fun did you have on the shoot!"  Ah Jat said that he would not deliberately arranged for them to be together or apart, nor would he pretend he had no idea.

Joey would not avoid being in the same place as Si Hing.  She said, "After all the hard work I put into the movie, I have to go to the premiere.  Will Si Hing go?  How would I know, this is his matter.  I didn't ask."  Ah Jat was asked whether he asked for "matchmaker tea"?  He joked, "I am already very comforted that the film was completed.  Anything that happened during it is not my concern!"

No comments:

Post a Comment