Tuesday, July 17, 2012

[2012.07.18] SHIGA LIN HIDES HER CONVENTIONAL FIGURE


courtesy of takung.cn

courtesy of mingpao.com

The film LAN KWAI FONG 2 (HEI OI YEH PO 2)'s cast yesterday promoted on a yacht. Shiga Lin Si Nga lost the attention as she did not appear in a swimsuit. She said, "I know my figure isn't as sharp as the other girls', no need to frighten anyone. I have never sold being sexy, I could only accept healthy sexy. My friends have never made fun of me being flat either." Her skin was sensitive to sea water. Even when she went to the pool she would swim with a tee.

Kelvin Kwan Chor Yiu was unwilling to show off his figure. He explained, "I only want to show my figure on the big screen. (Chrissie) Chau Sau Na's boyfriend (Avis) Chan Wai Sing and I trained hard. I am making preparation to play a maniac in an October film. I hope to have a tan and a little muscle, when I stand up I would look a little cooler." Will his new film have any stunt? Kwan Chor Yiu joked, "This time I tried it in bed, next time I will try it on the ground. This time I had a passionate kiss scene with Lin Si Nga, next time it should be familiar to me. I will be able to bring my co-star into another territory."

Adason Lo (Law Lik Wai) was asked whether he felt embarrassed with so many girls in bikinis. He said, "Absolutely not, going to sea of course requires wearing swimsuits. Would you wear evening wear?" However he dressed casually and did not fit in. He explained, "When I was little I was mad from the sea breeze and needed medication for treatment. Thus as an adult I rarely go to the sea."

No comments:

Post a Comment