Monday, July 23, 2012

[2012.07.24] CHAPMAN TO TAKES JABS AT DADA CHEN

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

The new film VULGARIA (DAI JOOK HEI KET) two nights ago held a sharing forum. Chapman To Man Jat had a thorough exchange in foul language with viewers. He joked that he has already handed the important mission of breaking YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE box office to DaDa Chen Jing. If she succeeds, he will make a new film for her to star in. To Man Jat explained, "No one knew Michelle Chen before, so this time I completely rely on DaDa."

To Man Jat joked that DaDa has already been upgraded to a film star. To Man Jat said, "Pang Ho Cheung and I often took jabs at DaDa. Because she is now a film star, she constantly took jabs at the Book Fair pseudo models. I wanted to take jabs at pseudo models but I couldn't, so I could only take jabs at DaDa."

No comments:

Post a Comment