Monday, July 9, 2012

[2012.07.10] MAG LAM HAS TO ASK SHELDON LO ABOUT RAPE SCENE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Mag Lam Yun Tung was almost the victim of a studio rape with record producer Clement Cheng Si Kit in the film DIVA, which resembled coincidentally to an earlier female artist's suspected rape case.

Lam Yun Tung was somewhat nervous about the first scene of this type. For the best result she asked for more takes. Lam Yun Tung said that Cheng Si Kit as the "dirty producer" was even more embarrassed than she was. "Because I was forced to the sofa, he was on top of me but was very afraid of touching me. He was very careful like I had spikes on my body." Did she run into anything similar in real life? Lam Yun Tung said, "I am not that attractive, in addition every time I recorded I had my manager on hand. No one would be interested in me." Did she practice the scene with her rumored boyfriend Sheldon Lo (Law Hau Yung)? Lam Yun Tung said, "I have more exchanges with him musically. Before the shoot I would ask for his opinion."

In another scene Carlos Chan Ka Lok in a hurry to save his girlfriend accidentally injured the manager Chapman To Man Jat. He had to viciously kick To Man Jat where it hurt. Before taking their marks, To Man Jat jokingly pleaded for mercy. "Brother Ka Lok, my descendants are on your legs. Please have mercy with your leg so my descendants will have a chance to survive." Finally the shoot went smoothly. To Man Jat praised Ka Lok for a fast, vicious and accurate kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment