Thursday, July 12, 2012

[2012.07.13] CARINA LAU WANTS TO BE A FILM BOSS

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Carina Lau Ka Ling yesterday appeared in Shanghai for the opening of three stores that she was either chair or part owner of, the night spot MUSE the outer Bund branch, Swiss trendy watch Tendence and Italian fashion giuliano Fujiwara. Opening three stores in one day, Lau Ka Ling admitted that she has never done it. "If I can handle it I would try it and do my best. Some new projects are in negotiation, but I won't do anything that I am not familiar with. (Are you interested in investing in film?) I am, for now I haven't reached this step yet. I have a plan but I am still on the line." Lau Ka LIng last month took the film DETECTIVE DEE PREQUEL, Mark Chao (Chiu Yau Ting) will play the young Detective Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment