Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[2013.01.24] AVA YU FRIGHTENS ADVERTISERS WITH HER HAIR COLOR

courtesy of on.cc

Singer Ava Yu Kiu yesterday attended a school event and revealed that recently she was working on a film. She revealed that the film will not be completed until May. Would it be like a production that never ends like THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI)? She joked, "I am afraid that it will be even longer, I hope I won't be like Korean star Song Hye-Kyo and be left only with one minute. However I am very happy to watch (Donnie) Yen Chi Tan's action scenes on the set." Dying her hair blonde for a film, Ava said that advertisers wanted her to dye it back to black. "Earlier I posted a blonde wonder woman costume photo online, the advertisers went crazy. They care a lot about image, dying my hair like that would make it all rotten."

No comments:

Post a Comment