Thursday, January 24, 2013

[2013.01.25] STANLEY FUNG PRAISES BOSCO WONG'S POTENTIAL

courtesy of on.cc

Veteran actor Stanley Fung Shui Fan recently worked on the Shaw Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) and played a 70s restaurant boss. "The production was a lot of fun. Every scene has a dozen people and extras as the customers, it was pretty hard to handle! (How did the younger generation perform?) Honestly, I didn't know many of them. Since I am working with Bosco for the third year we are the most familiar. (How's his potential?) Great! I don't have to say that! For me to say he has potential I am already too late!"

Last year his intimate scene with Susan Shaw Yam Yam became the selling point. Did he want to shoot another one? He said, "This year isn't so explosive! I don't mind though, depending on the story!" He praised that this script focused on the social changes and humanity. He hoped that it will be a big hit. Earlier Tony Leung Ka Fai said that he was not fully paid when he worked with Shaw. "I don't think so, how can such a big company be so absurd. It definitely is a misunderstanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment