Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[2013.01.16] LEON LAI ASSISTS NEW COMERS WITH THEIR DIRECTING DREAMS

JW
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Leon Lai Ming's management company and Nandu media organized 1st Chinese short film media award took place on the 14th in Shenzhen. Lai Ming even personally led artists Aarif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting), Janice Man Wing Shan, JW, attended in support. The event presented 8 awards to encourage even more new power that is interested in film. Lai Ming even announced that "2013 New Director Take Off Project" as 4 extended micro movies will be made with famous directors as their producers to assist new comers fulfill their dreams.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for the translations of the HK entertainment news. It's really awesome of you :)

    May I ask for the source link to this particular article? I am very interested in knowing more about the 1st Chinese short film media award but I can't find anything online. I was thinking maybe I need to search it up using the exact chinese words, hence I would like to get see the original article. I know it says Mingpao but I couldn't find this article either...

    Thank you in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We believe this is the microblog for the event: weibo.com/chineseshortfilm. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for your help!!
    =D you made my day.

    ReplyDelete