Thursday, January 10, 2013

[2013.01.11] WONG JING CLAIMS SOMEONE USES SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND PARTNERS

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Wong Jing recently has been busy with the YOUNG AND DANGEROUS: RELOADED (GOO WAT JAI: GONG WU SUN DIT JUI) promotion but still remembered to express his personal opinion online. Yesterday he wrote, "I have always thought this way (only good movies are able to make money), but if I use my significant other's interpersonal relationship to make a lot of money then treat her like a stranger; after using all my business partner's resource hog the benefits and awards; after squeezing creative team's creativity dry claim to be my own ideas, kick people out and take all the credit, would I be able to make much much more money? Sigh! This may just be one of my dream, I can't do it I can't....."

As everyone was guessing who Wong Jing was referring to, he already removed the post and blocked everyone from leaving messages and keeping on guessing. Perhaps Wong Jing wanted to reorganize the microblog new order as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment