Thursday, January 24, 2013

[2013.01.25] BOSCO WONG AND KATE TSUI: THE FEUDING COUPLE OF I LOVE HONG KONG 2013

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

LIVES OF OMISSION (CHIM HUNG JUI GIK) co-stars Kate Tsui Tsz Shan and Bosco Wong Chung Chak reunite for the Lunar New Year film I LOVE HONG KONG 2013 (2013 NGOR OI HK GUNG HEI FAT CHOI) to play younger versions of Alan Tam Wing Lun and Veronica Yip Yuk Hing. Tsui Tsz Shan revealed that Wong Chung Chak has another home in the Mainland, while Wong Chung Chak said that Tsui Tsz Shan loved to shop for brand name handbags.

Although Wong Chung Chak was busy at work in the Mainland and returning to promote in Hong Kong every time would be hard, Tsui Tsz Shan joked that she would not help him. "Why should I help him? It's not like he's paying my salary." As for the obviously difference in figure with elder Yip Yuk Hing, Tsui Tsz Shan said, "This is normal, I play her 30 years ago. she still hasn't developed yet. However during the shoot I added padding. I am the most disappointed that we don't have any scene together. I haven't seen Sister Hing." Wong Chung Chak who also did not see Yip Yuk Hing said, "Actually Tsui Tsz Shan's waist is similar, Sister Hing is known for her slim waist." They did not have any intimate scene, at most they would hold hands and leave the cinema and when Tsui Tsz Shan was heart broken he would kiss her cheek.

The Lunar New Year film contained abuse scenes. Wong Chung Chak joked, "Lam Man Chung keeps hitting me and asking questions like in HAPPY DICTIONARY, I am powerless to fight back. This year is the 4th Lunar New Year film, I am afraid that the audience would get tired. Thus every year we wreck our brains to come up with something news, carrying the I LOVE HONG KONG banner I have to squeeze my brain dry." Speaking of rival Raymond Wong Pak Ming's HOTEL DELUXE (BAK SING JAU DIM), Wong Chung Chak said that he would be afraid of competition, ticket buyers will decide the result.

This year would be the first time that Wong Chung Chak will not be in Hong Kong for the Lunar New Year. He will be working on a series in Hengdian and did not know whether his mother will visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment