Thursday, January 10, 2013

[2013.01.11] SHU QI DOES NOT THINK STEPHEN CHOW IS CHEAP

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Shu Qi yesterday attended a Kenzo fragrance commercial press conference. Tin Kai Man complained about how cheap Stephen Chow Sing Chi was. His JOURNEY TO THE WEST (SAI YAU GONG MOR PIN) star Shu Qi said, "I don't think Sing Yeh is cheap. Did Sing Yeh buy a round? The team did, I did too. I never counted whether I did more than he did, but when the team did it used Sing Yeh's money."

Reportedly Sing Yeh and Stephen Fung Tak Lun were at odds so he was deliberately pursuing her. Shu Qi said, "I didn't sense that, I didn't catch any scent of him pursuing me. If Sing Yeh did? The world has no if." Did she like men like Sing Yeh? Shu Qi said that all talented men were attractive, then she changed the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment