Wednesday, January 9, 2013

[2013.01.10] SANDRA NG ASKS HER MAID ABOUT TOILET SCRUBBING

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ronald Cheng Chung Kei, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Chapman To Man Jat, and Teresa Mo Shun Kwan in the Lunar New Year film HOTEL DELUXE (BAK SING JAU DIM) played hotel employees who ran into strange and weird clients. Kwan Yu played the housekeeping manager Sister To and had to keep everything in its place. Even when folding sheets she had to measure the angle with a protractor. "In real life, I have a maid for chores at home, if I have to use the high tech home appliance I definitely would be very clumsy."

To be convincing with her bathroom scrubbing scene, Kwan Yu asked her maid for advice. "Although I have a maid for household chores, I wouldn't spoil my daughter to become a Hong Kong child. I want her to keep her room clean and pick up her toys."

No comments:

Post a Comment