Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[2013.07.10] HUANG XIAOMING AND ANGELABABY STOP FOLLOWING EACH OTHER ONLINE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy earlier were rumored to have broken up, as sharp eyed internet users discovered that they stopped following each other's Weibo. Earlier Angelababy at a Beijing jewelry event lightly said, "If I respond to one news item after another, they will never end. My life now is very happy! As for my private life, I never talk about it. We will talk when I can talk about it!"

The Baby starred A SENTIMENTAL STORY will soon open. She shared her personal production experience but displaying "handsomeness" was not easy. She said that she looked very handsome in those car chases, but actually after the shoot her legs had many bruises. When she walked she needed help from her assistant. However she still felt it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment