Monday, April 7, 2014

[2014.04.08] JOYCE CHENG SIGNS WITH STEPHEN SHIU JR.



courtesy of on.cc
Sukie Shek, Joyce Cheng, Jacquelin Chong, Ava Yu
Julian Cheung asks Joyce Cheng not to call him Uncle
courtesy of mingpao.com

Joyce Cheng Yun Yi yesterday dressed up for a contract signing ceremony and officially announced her joining Stephen Shiu Jr's China 3D Digital Entertainment to become Julian Cheung Chi Lam's junior colleague. Other colleagues Jacquelin Chong Si Man, Sukie Shek Wing Lei, Ava Yu Kiu, Justin Cheung Kin Sing, Gregory Wong Chung Hiu and others presented skin care products and aviation chess carpet as gifts to welcome Yun Yi to this big family. Her former manager Chan Suk Fun also congratulated her. Although Cheung Chi Lam did not attend he still sent a funny congratulatory video, "Yun Yi, I hope you won't call me Uncle, just all me Brother!"

Yun Yi revealed this time she was very pleased with the salary. When she signed with boss Stephen Shiu Jr. they agreed that the contract duration would not be long. If they were happy with the collaboration they would extend the contract. At the end of the month she will take part in the film YOU ARE THE ONE (CHIN YIK NGOK MOR OI SEUNG NGOR) and work with Cheung Chi Lam and Chrissie Chau Sau Na. She said, "This time the film will be a very special challenge, I will play a native born and raised MK (Mongkok) girl, I guess I won't have to wear hot pants? I am afraid that no one would dare to watch the movie." Yun Yi said that her new company did not have any weight or dating restriction, but she had conditions, "I stipulated that I won't make horror film and category III film, I am very afraid of ghosts and I am shy. I won't make category III films."

No comments:

Post a Comment