Sunday, November 2, 2014

[2014.11.03] RONALD CHENG'S SMOKING KEEPS HIS DAUGHTER AWAY

courtesy of on.cc
Ronald Cheng and Annie Liu
courtesy of mingpao.com

Ronald Cheng Chung Kei and Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) yesterday attended their new film GREY MET SHREK (KEI YUEN FUI GOO LEUNG) premiere. Sum Yau in the film played a short tempered Cinderella who would often yell at Ronald. In real life she admitted that she was short tempered too, but she would not yell at people.

Was Ronald his wife and daughter's target at home? He said that his daughter yelled at him more. Every time he goes out to smoke, her daughter would get close to him when he comes back and ask, "What's that smell?" Then she would cover her nose, return to her room and ignore him. Would he quit smoking for his daughter? He said, "I am already quitting, now I am only smoking a few daily. (Is quitting smoke very hard?) When I am not working it's okay, but when I am waiting at work it's harder. I have an excuse." He said that he already deliberately went to work with cigarettes. Yet many jerks were on the set and they kept giving him cigarettes. After having the habit for over 20 years he said, "Actually I don't smoke much, around a pack a day. Now I am quitting, I am only smoke a few a day." Would Sum Yau avoid men who smoke? She said, "I don't smoke myself, it would be the best for him to quit." Ronald could not help but say, "Just find someone who doesn't smoke!"

No comments:

Post a Comment