Friday, July 1, 2016

[2016.07.02] LEMON YIP IS SWEET ON ERIC SUEN

Lemon Yip, Eric Suen
Ricky Fan, Rachel Chau
Mak Cheung Ching, Cheung Kwok Keung
courtesy of on.cc

Artists Eric Suen Yiu Wai, Lemon Yip Chi Yu and Rachel Chau Ka Lei earlier worked on the Checkley Sin Kwok Lam directed, Charlie Wong Wing Fung produced new film OUR DAYS (NGOR MOON DIK 6E BAN) in a Tuen Mun secondary school. In the school everyone were at each other's throats at a school meeting. Eric and Lemon appreciated each other due to their similar teaching philosophy. Lemon admitted that she fell for Eric, who was willing to teach new comers.

Eric praised Lemon for her rapid improvement. He said, "Although Lemon is new, she was very fast of picking things up. She had few bad takes. (Do you have any romance?) Very light! We only supported each other, mutual admiration relationship. The kiss scene will have to wait for the sequel!" Lemon said that she fell for Eric. "Thanks to Eric watching over, he is very willing to teach me. (Do you want to add any relationship scene?) He is so handsome, during the shoot I fell for him! (Sin Kwok Lam praised your potential?) Thank you Master Sin, actually it is the first time I have such a major role. Thank you to everyone for being willing to teach me."

Sin Kwok Lam told Chau Ka Lei to know her script well. She explained. "Because elders like Cheung Kwok Keung and Mak Cheung Ching were in the same scene, I was nervous! I am used to hosting, I have to adjust the tone of my delivery." Sin Kwok Lam said, "Everyone says that Lemon improved fast, when her elder (Rose) Chan Ka Wun was new she had stage fright too. However Lemon was calm. I will keep her in mind for the series and new films later!"

No comments:

Post a Comment