Tuesday, August 3, 2010

[2010.08.04] CHARLENE CHOI HONESTLY SAYS SHE IS NO MATCH FOR RAYMOND LAM

Wong Cho Nam, Raymond Lam Fung, Joey Yung Cho Yi, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin
courtesy of singtao.com

Joey Yung, Raymond Lam, Charlene Choi
courtesy of takungpao.com

Raymond Lam Fung, Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin, Joey Yung Cho Yi, Wong Cho Nam and others THE JADE AND THE PEARL (FEI CHUI MING JU) stars as well as the soon to be married Miriam Yeung Chin Wa last night attended a TVB JADE SOLID GOLD taping at Television City. Ah Sa already stated that she did not feel well as soon as she arrived, even her voice was hoarse. Originally she was to sing two songs, she ended up singing a duet HERE ALL ALONG (YUT JIK DOH JOI) with Lam Fung. She said, "Lam Fung earlier gave me some ice. While working in the Mainland I had a reaction from the mosquito repellent, which I had to do." A magazine claimed that Lam Fung's tea caused HK$5,000, Ah Sa said with surprise, "Huh, that expensive? Is that true? I will have to play ignorant. However it was a little sweet, and after drinking it I was much better." Would Ah Sa considered single rich guy Lam Fung? Ah Sa shook her head and said, "I am leaving, bye." Lam Fung was known as Xiamen Richard Li, Ah Sa said, "I am not a good match for him. He truly is too nice. I have too many flaws and I am sick all the time. Let me recover first." Would she like to be the HK$1 billion bride? She said that she did not need to.

Lam Fung said that he did not know how much the tea cost. He learned about it from a singer teacher in Shanghai. It should not be so expensive because it was not a tonic. Ah Sa said that she was no match for him, Lam Fung said stop playing. Ah Sa could be his new rumored girlfriend so he would not have to always be linked to Linda Chung Ka Yan. Lam Fung said, "That's good too, Ah Sa and I get along." He honestly said more so than with Chung Ka Yan because he and Chung very rarely talked and would not contact each other. Did he have contact with Ah Sa? He said, "Not constantly, but lately we kept running into each other. She and Joey are both fun, everyone like to joke around. I am quite passive." Who would he choose between Joey and Ah Sa to be his girlfriend? Lam Fung said coyly, "Ask my Dad and Mon, I am very filial."

No comments:

Post a Comment