Sunday, August 22, 2010

[2010.08.21] DONNIE YEN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS

courtesy of takungpao.com

Donnie Yen Chi Tan yesterday attended an online game press conference in Beijing. Both IP MAN 2 and LEGEND OF THE FIST THE LEGEND OF CHEN ZHEN applied for the Taiwan Golden Horse Award. Which one did he like more? He said, "That would depend on everyone's taste, whether you like Yen Chi Tan as a gambler or a master of a generation. They are
different. Even when I watched I saw each had its own flavor and difficulty."

During the Golden Horse, Yen Chi Tan will be working on Peter Chan Ho Sun's new film in Yunnan. Thus he would not be able to attend. As for thoughts on some breakthrough genres, Chi Tan said, "Sure, this year someone has already asked me to work on a Lunar New Year film without any fighting, but right now that would depend on my time. They have shown me some scripts, I have to considered whether I could digest them in my schedule."

No comments:

Post a Comment