Friday, August 13, 2010

[2010.08.13] LIU KAI CHI: HELPLESSNESS TRIGGERS BREAKTHROUGH

courtesy of on.cc

Liu Kai Chi participated in the Emperor film THE STOOL PIGEON (SIN YUN) said that all the actions scenes almost made him lost his pants and shoes. The entire film was shot under a heavy atmosphere. Although he felt helpless, he rather enjoyed this type of breakthrough performance. He said, "Director (Dante) Lam Chiu Yin was testing me and giving me
a chance. He and I have great chemistry. He knew I didn't want to repeat myself, each time he would give me a pleasant surprise!" As for a Hong Kong Film Award nomination, Uncle Chi said, "I have hope, but I won't force it." He expressed that his co-star Nick Cheung Ka Fai's performance was even more exciting than the last time, but he only had one scene with Nicholas Tse Ting Fung.

Uncle Chi revealed that starting September he will lecture at the Baptist University film school for two to three classes a week. He said, "It won't affect my work schedule. Maybe I will have a chance to ferment and precipitate again, regain the basics of academia, and I even will be
able to have more time to see my son."

No comments:

Post a Comment