Monday, August 30, 2010

[2010.08.31] JANICE MAN BENEFITS FROM VETERANS' INSTRUCTIONS

Janice Man Wing Shan

Leon Lai Ming, Wilfred Lau Ho Lung
courtesy of on.cc

Janice Vidal (Wai Lan), Araif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting), Janice Man Wing Shan
courtesy of singtao.com

Ti Lung, Janice Man

Leon Lai, Wilfred Lau

Janice Vidal, Araif Rahman, Janice Man
courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

FROZEN (WAI NEI JUNG CHING) yesterday held its outdoor premiere. Leon Lai Ming, Aarif Rahman (Lee Chi Ting), Janice Man Wing Shan, Janice Vidal (Wai Lan), Ti Lung, Susan Shaw Yam Yam and director Derek Kwok Chi Kin attended. Leon left after speaking for three minutes on stage. However, the film arranged for Janice Man and Ti Lung to appear on a yacht. Janice Man's hands were tied with black cloth. Since her appearance was different, she immediately became the media focus. Lee Chi Ting who started the show performed NICHOLAS and went off key twice.

Leon said, "When I first started I was a film new comer too. At the time many reporter elders took great care of the younger generation. Hopefully everyone would see this movie as a Hong Kong people's movie. Let's see together whether it was made very sincerely." Leon spoke for three minutes then left. In addition yesterday was Susan Shaw Yam Yam's birthday, Wai Lan and Lee Chi Ting immediately sang the birthday song in celebration. The host revealed that Chan Sin Chi was also a birthday boy. Everyone then shared the joy together.

Janice Man was arranged to make a special appearance. She happily said, "I wanted to appear with a sketch, which felt fresher. In the film my on screen father Ti Lung objected to me dating Lee Chi Ting, so my hands were tied. (Did Leon arrange for the special appearance?) Yes, he treated everyone great. The entire team had a lot of fun working together. When I started I had a lot of stress, now I am much more at ease. During the period Leon gave me some acting advice and taught me a lot. I appreciated his help a lot." was Leon whose comments often baffled people easy to understand when he taught acting? She said, "I understood. When I ran into places of uncertainty I would directly ask. At the same time I had guidance from veterans Ti Lung and Shaw Yam Yam." The film's story traveled through time and space and did not lack 80's look. She had many scenes with Leon and also had a special effect scene of being frozen that was more special.

Currently working on BRUCE LEE MY BROTHER, Lee Chi Ting was asked whether due to his film work he did not have time to practice the song. He apologized for singing off key twice. "Really? I am so sorry. I was really into the singing and didn't know I was off key. Actually I had time to practice, maybe it had something to do with lacking sleep." He revealed that BRUCE LEE MY BROTHER will wrap in a week. He also suffered injuries during the shoot. He said, "Aside from many bad takes, I took a shot from a co-star and got a nosebleed. I also suffered a sprain, but it was no big deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment