Sunday, September 5, 2010

[2010.09.06] RAINIE YANG AND ELANNE KONG HOLD ON TIGHT TO WATCH CHILD'S EYE

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of takungpao.com

The Oxide Pang Shun directed 3D film CHILD'S EYE (TUNG NGAN) was invited to take part in the Venice Film Festival. He led two lead actresses Rainie Yang (Yeung Sing Lam) and Elanne Kong Yeuk Lam to the global premiere there.

Because it was the ladies' first Venice Film Festival, they were particularly excited on the red carpet. After arriving at the cinema they put on their 3D glasses to enjoy CHILD'S EYE for the first time. They nervously held hands and even screamed out loud. Rainie said, "I already know how my scenes go, but I was still so scared that I screamed. It's so embarrassing. Luckily Ah Ling was watching with me." Kong Yeuk Lam said, "I like to watch ghost films, but with the 3D glasses it's especially intense. This time watching while holding Rainie's hand was very intimate, even screaming was especially enjoyable. I consider it cheering for the film!"

Rainie revealed that her most memorable scene was when she picked up a puppy to investigate the ghost whereabouts and ran into a monster. "At the time I kept holding on to the dog, when I breathed I had to be very careful. I was afraid that he would find me, he very quickly found me and I was really scared. I wanted to cry but I couldn't, now looking back I still have that feeling of not being able to breathe." Kong Yeuk Lam's most memorable scene was when she was possessed and led Rainie into a paper offering world. "In the film (Jo) Kuk Cho Lam possessed me. I remember after special effect make up I didn't dare to look at the mirror because I thought I looked very horrifying. I was all green, my face was cracked, the entire feeling was very 'ghost like'." Luckily during the shoot they did not run into anything strange, but Kong Yeuk Lam's assistant saw a woman in white in a mirror in the elevator. In order to keep from scaring Kong Yeuk Lam during the shoot, she was not told until they returned to Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment