Monday, September 20, 2010

[2010.09.21] CARINA LAU WINS APPLAUSE

A fan gets too friendly with Andy Lau Tak Wa
courtesy of singtao.com

Andy Lau Tak Wa and Carina Lau Ka Ling give the OK
courtesy of takungpao.com

DETECTIVE DEE AND THE MYSTERY OF PHANTOM FLAME (DIK YUN KIT ji TUNG TIN DAI GOK) two nights ago held its Asian premiere at the Beijing University. Deng Chao appeared in white and made an interesting contrast with Andy Lau Tak Wa in black. He said, "In the film I am the white haired detective Pei Donglai. At the premiere I want to turn it around and become a white clothed detective."

Tsui Hark has always liked interaction with students. Two nights ago as soon as he got on stage he encouraged student viewers to loudly applaud when they saw DETECTIVE DEE scenes that they liked. Later during the screening the applause was endless. Carina Lau Ka Ling went to
Beijing University for the first time. She said, "I never thought that I could 'get into Beijing U' because of a movie I made, thank you very much director Tsui Hark. I hope every student not only likes our movie but also properly study and march forward everyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment