Friday, September 17, 2010

[2010.09.18] WAI YING HUNG MISSES GOLDEN ROOSTER HUNDRED FLOWER AWARD COMPETITION

courtesy of mingpao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Kara Hui (Wai Ying Hung) renewed her contract to be a product spokesperson. Yesterday she went on a bus parade with five young girls from the Mongkok police station to Tsim Sha Tsui East. Siu Hung due to her action actress background had wounds all over, not only did she have golf and tennis injuries but even her arm bone has changed shape. After taking the produce her pain has drastically subsided. She was the happiest about the product's beauty purposes, even when her contract ends she would receive a lifetime supply.

Siu Hung with AT THE END OF DAYBREAK (SUM MOR) rose in popularity because she won many Best Actress awards. Do she have more work? She said, "It's pretty much the same, I have more offers but I can't work too much. I have to keep my looks in mind and I don't want to work too hard, so I have always taken one after another. (Have you received a raise?) No, recently I took a Mainland prison film and got to work with my idol Siqin Gaowa, so I still charged my old rate." The film will start production at the end of the month. In Hong Kong she also took another film role. With series promotion she still had to work on her schedule, but she definitely would not work on another series this year as she did not want to work too hard and be tied down. She said, "Originally I planned to take time off, but not due to too many promotions it has been postponed. I have already asked for time off next January and visit Germany with my sister, because I have never been to Germany." As for the Golden Rooster Hundred Flower Award in October, Siu Hung's AT THE END OF DAYBREAK was not completely Hong Kong financed film so it could only participate and not compete. She honestly said that it was somewhat regrettable, but she still would attend and be the guest presenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment