Friday, September 3, 2010

[2010.09.04] ANNIE LIU WANTS TO MAKE MORE MOVIES TO HONE HER ACTING

Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau) and Bianca Bai become good friends from the production
courtesy of takungpao.com

Annie Liu (Lau Sum Yau), Bianca Bai, Vanness Wu (Ng Kin Ho), and Enson Chang (Cheung Ngan Ming) two nights ago attended famous music video director Kuang Sheng's first feature film KINGFISHER (YU GAU) premiere. KINGFISHER was Sum Yau's return to Kaohsiung since her first film MOB SISTER (AH SOH), which left her sentimental. She said, "When I made MOB SISTER I really didn't know anything, my Cantonese was less than fluent. I was so scared I was shaking! This time returning to the same location for the shoot, at least I already have confidence in performing in front of the camera." After five years in the business, Sum Yau graded her performance as average. She performed better with still and ad shoots. Now her biggest goal was to participate in more film production. Because her acting required more honing, as long as it was a good script with potential she was fine with any character.

Sum Yau and junior colleague Enson played a couple, but after giving birth she was immediately on the lam. Playing pregnant for the first time Sum Yau honestly said that she understood the hardship of being a mother. "The fake belly was very heavy. While walking very naturally I had to support my waist. however this time most of my scenes were either lying down of sitting, I didn't need to walk much."

Returning to Taiwan after just finishing work in Korea, Ng Kin Ho came to support the director. Two nights ago he directly went from the airport to the premiere venue. He praised Kuang Sheng and said, "Kuang Sheng's music videos were known for beautiful visuals. The first music
video of my solo development came from him. Of course I have to support him!" Bianca Bai who has been promoting the film for days with Sum Yau said that she and Sum Yau have already become friends. They often exchanged concerns on microblogs. As seen two nights ago she often held Sum Yau's hand and took care of her with the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment