Thursday, September 23, 2010

[2010.09.24] EASON CHAN FINDS BEING UNFAITHFUL HARD

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of mingpao.com

Eason Chan Yik Shun and Mavis Fan Hiu Huen worked together for the first time on the film LOVER'S DISCOURSE (LUEN YUN SHUI YU) as a couple who loves together, but Eason rekindled an old flame with former girlfriend Karena Lam Ka Yun.

In reality, Eason admitted to be lucky as this type of situation has never appeared. He continued his good fortune would continue; however, he agreed with James Wong Jim's comment that "Men are unfaithful but their love lasts, women are faithful but heartless". He even admitted that he had unfaithful moments but his love lasted. Was he just talk? He said, "Do you want me to die? I don't want to lose any part of my body! Very honestly, I am married, being unfaithful is very hard."

During the shoot, he and Kay Tse On Kay were linked in rumors. Eason said, "I don't know who started it, we didn't have any scene together. We are both married, such talk is bad. I feel bothered just from hearing it. When I ran into an earthquake in Taiwan, he called my wife right away. Then I know who is the most important in my heart."

Seeing how happy Eason was, has Siu Huen considered marrying her guitarist boyfriend? Siu Huen honestly said that she did not want to get married or have children. She felt that every person's family elements were different, she and her boyfriend already had an understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment