Saturday, October 12, 2013

[2013.10.13] CARINA LAU IS FULLY CONFIDENT IN TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

Qi Qi
Carina Lau, Carol Cheng, Aaron Kwok, Sandy Lam
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Carina Lau Ka Ling two nights ago received a cover girl award. Speaking of her husband Tony Leung Chiu Wai's Golden Horse Award Best Actor nomination with THE GRANDMASTERS (YUT DOI JUNG SI), Ka Ling was fully confident. "If I have time I will go with Wai Jai. THE GRANDMASTERS has a lot of nominations, it should make a killing! (Are you confident about Wai Jai?) I am a fan of Wong Kar Wai and Wai Jai." Ka Ling asked about the Best Actor nominees, speaking of COLD WAR (HONG JING)'s Tony Leung Chiu Wai and UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN)'s Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Ka Ling joked, "What about YEH JIN (WILDERNESS BATTLE, slang for outdoor sex)? It would be great if I was on the jury, I definitely would give it to Leung Chiu Wai! Originally Leung Ka Fai would win Best Actor for sure, I really like his COLD WAR performance. Unfortunately he runs into Tony Leung......Chiu Wai, Ka Fai is out of luck."

A magazine claimed that Ka Ling and Wai Jai argued, and Wai Jai complained to his friend Berg Ng Ting Yip. Ka Ling said, "Just think about what happened, how could they hear what they said? They are always going to the movies and dinners." As for Wai Jai completing his zen mediation and returning to Hong Kong, Ka Ling said that she was not Wai Jai and Faye Wong's spokesperson and would not answer questions for them. She said, "I am very envious, I have to try zen mediation once. Now I can be alone, I am not afraid of boredom, I am very free by myself."

Speaking of Anita Mui Yim Fong's items being auctioned to the public and many valuable items had a base bid of HK$ 500, Ka Ling could not help but say, "It's very hard to say. I am her friend, I feel items can be preserved. For such a low price they won't stay on the market, I don't know if fans will cherish them." Ka Ling felt that a museum should be erected for Ah Mui to display her items. "HK$ 500 base bid is too low, when I heard it I felt uneasy."

No comments:

Post a Comment