Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[2013.10.31] NICK CHEUNG HITS LAU CHING WAN OUT OF LOVE

Nick Cheung, Yuan Quan, Yu Dong, Lau Ching Wan, Benny Chan, Daneil Lam, Lam Siu Keung
Louis Koo was in better shape for the poster shoot than during the production
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Sean Lau Ching Wan yesterday attended the film THE WHITE STORM (SO DUK)'s Beijing press conference. Ching Wan played an explosive drug enforcement inspector. Who hit him in the film? Ka Fai stood up and said, "(Louis) Koo Tin Lok and I both hit him, actually we are hitting him out of love." Ching Wan joked, "Goo Jai hit me because the story required it, but Ka Fai might have seen Goo Jai hit me and asked the director for additional scenes for his own amusement." Ka Fai explained, "Seemingly I was too heavy handed this time, from now I definitely won't work with Ching Wan on a costume film, otherwise he would definitely chop me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment