Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[2013.10.31] RAINKY WAI USES A BODY DOUBLE FOR HER TOPLESS SCENE

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha and Rainky Wai Yu Sum two nights ago attended the film MAY WE CHAT (MEI GAU SIU NUI) premiere. Wai Yu Yui dressed up because this was her first film. She revealed that in the film she had sexy performance, but she left the topless scene for her double from Beijing. She said that she was professional, had moral and principle, so she did not recommend to the director to use a body double.

Why did she not perform the scene herself? She explained, "I have my bottom line, I have to respect my parents." To avoid that others mistook her for performing a topless scene and make a big deal about it, she and her body double took a photo together as evidence.

Wan Bik Ha worked with a group of young women, which reminded her own past. Sh said, "I was much worse than they were. When I was young I loved to go to the disco, I smoked and even ran away from home. I was very rebellious."

No comments:

Post a Comment