Wednesday, October 23, 2013

[2013.10.24] LAU CHING WAN SINGS WITH NICK CHEUNG AND LOUIS KOO

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film THE WHITE STORM (SO DUK)'s lead actors Sean Lau Ching Wan, Nick Cheung Ka Fai and Louis Koo Tin Lok formed the "strongest group" and performed with RubberBand the 80s Adam Cheng Siu Chau's classic hit VOW TO ENTER BLADE MOUNTAIN (SAI YIU YUP DOH SAN). Actually that was their drinking song in the film, whenever they ran into trouble they would hum this song to cheer each other on.

Cheung Ka Fai joked, "I like to sing as much as (Jacky) Cheung Hok Yau does, I perform this song in my Chau Guoon voice. The film brings out brotherly love with this song." Lau Ching Wan sang on this rare occasion. He admitted that he did not like to sing and this time he was afraid that everyone else had to suffer. Koo Tin Lok has released a record before. He thought that his return to the studio 10 years later was interesting. He joked, "I watched Ching Wan act when I was very little, I watched Ka Fai act when I was in secondary school. I never thought that I would sing with them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment