Monday, October 14, 2013

[2013.10.15] DIANA PANG DONS MALE SOLDIER DISGUISE AND LOSES 20 POUNDS

courtesy of mingpao.com

Diana Pang Tan returned to Hong Kong to promote her produced, written and starred film ON THE NAN NI WAN FRONTIER. In the story she disguised herself as a man to join the military. Pang Tan said that she had a lot of pressure over the performance. This film was shot in remote areas of the Mainland. Pang Tan admitted, "During the 3 months there we had no hot meal, I dropped from 125 to 105 pounds. Although it was tough, everyday I worked with a smile. Thus the entire team called me 'Brother Dan'." She also said that she did not want her figure to be the focus so she donned the disguise. Earlier Pang Tan joined the political scene and became the Gansu political consultant. She said, "After the Gansu earthquake, I immediately brought 400,000 RMB to the disaster area for relief. I hope to be able to help the victim!"

No comments:

Post a Comment