Thursday, October 17, 2013

[2013.10.18] CHRISSIE CHAU IS FORCED TO WEAR 10 BUCK GRANNY PANTS


courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Cheuk Wan Chi
courtesy of mingpao.com

Chrissie Chau Sau Na two nights ago promoted her film KICK ASS GIRLS (BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA). Sh was not worried that dressing sexy for fight scenes would earn her the nickname "Kate Tsui Tsz Shan Number 2".

Chau Sau Na jokingly complained that director Cheuk Wan Chi did not show her actresses any mercy. During the shoot she took a lot of risks herself and injured her foot. "If the film performs well at the box office, I definitely want the director to wear her film costume. During the shoot I really want to hit her with a handbag!"

Chau Sau Na said that she had suitors but they were still friends. "I want to date too, when work gets too exhausting or when I am injured having a boyfriend around isn't bad, but now I am so busy that I don't have time to be with the other half."

Cheuk Wan Chi admitted that she did not want stay single, but she has not found anyone suitable. She joked, "I hope to be able to find someone to run and train with like Chau Sau Na did." Speaking of Chau Sau Na's complaint, Cheuk Wan Chi said, "I played a prank on her, it's a test of her obedience to the director. During the shoot I wanted hear to wear very grotesque high waist pants, my Granny bought that pair of pants. It was only 10 bucks. At first she was unwilling, in the end she gave in."

No comments:

Post a Comment