Sunday, October 13, 2013

[2013.10.14] JACQUELIN CHONG HITS HER HEAD ON THE BUS

courtesy of on.cc
Jacqueline Chong, Angel Chiang, Elva Ni, Jinny Ng, Shiga Lin
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jacqueline Chong Si Man, Jinny Ng Yeuk Hei, Shiga Lin Si Nga, Sammy Sum Chun Hin and others yesterday along with director Patrick Kong (Yip Lim Sum) promoted their film THE BEST PLAN IS NO PLAN (KAU NUI BUT LEI 3 HING DAI). To prevent a crowd, the three actresses dressed conservatively. The cast boarded a double deck parade bus and promoted from Kowloon to Hong Kong. Chong Si Man due to her height bumped her head when she got on the bus. She said, "Normally I have very little opportunity to take the bus, mostly I drive myself. When I started modeling I took the bus, but it was the first time I took a bus in high heels. I never thought I would really hit my head!"

Speaking on her kiss scene with Sum Chun Hin in the film, she said that the director never yelled cut and made them kiss for a full five seconds without separating. How was he? She bashfully said, "I was too nervous, I don't remember too much. When I shot this film, I had the chance to learn that Sum Hin Chun is a talented actor. I really admire him."

No comments:

Post a Comment