Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[2013.10.31] JACKY CHEUNG DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT HE CAN BE PAG CHAIR

courtesy of on.cc
Johnnie To, Jacky Cheung
courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jacky Cheung Hok Yau two nights ago attended th film A COMPLICATED STORY (YUT GOR FOOK JAP DIK GOO SI) Asian Film Festival screening. Hok Yau was rumored to take care the Performing Artist Guild chair for Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Hok Yau denied, "Probably no! I am not scared, ultimately it's Grandpa's problem. However Chi Wai really did very well, the chair more or less has to have some leadership skills. My expertise is performing. Actually I have been the vice chair and felt that I couldn't do the job right so I quit, it won't be me! I believe many members know that I can't do the job right, instead (Anthony) Wong Chau Sun is the more credible, Wa Jai (Andy Lau) also has a lot of leadership abilities. They are very ideal choices." Both he and Lau Tak Wa were chosen online as the "people's chief executive". He said, "No way! Wa Jai would do a better job. He has done it on film, it should be a piece of cake."

Earlier Ronald Cheng Chung Kei revealed his drunk drinking. he admitted that he made a mistake before and urged everyone not to try it now. He would not do it again either. He said, "I won't be mad at Cheng Chung Kei, but maybe he got drunk too many times, he got a little confused. Back then I drove my car, he wasn't in my car. I told the story to him."

Resigning as the PAG chair, Tsang Chi Wai two nights ago was asked about the Great PAG Earthquake as both Gordon Lam Ka Tung and John Shum Kin Fun resigned? Chi Wai avoided the questions. "No comment."

No comments:

Post a Comment