Sunday, October 20, 2013

[2013.10.21] KARENA NG REVEALS RAYMOND LAM IS A SCAREDY CAT

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Karena Ng, Janelle Sing
courtesy of mingpao.com

Karena Ng Chin Yu yesterday promoted her film BABY BLUES 3D (3D NGAI YING) in Ocean Park. She said that her boyfriend Raymond Lam Fung was more terrified in the haunted hous than she was. "This Halloween I want to dress up with Lam Fung, I want to put on so much make up that no one would be able to recognize me."

Ng Chin Yu's birthday will be on the 27th, she will be promoting in the Mainland and would not know whether her co-star Lam Fung would go. "I don't want Lam Fung to give me any surprise party, I just want to have a simple dinner." What would she like for her birthday? Ng Chin Yu said, "It's the thought that counts, I can't ask for specific gifts. Only planning on your own is thoughtful."

No comments:

Post a Comment