Monday, October 14, 2013

[2013.10.15] AVA YU MAKES OUT WITH HER KOREAN CO-STAR



Ava Yu 
Whitney Hui, Jason Chan
courtesy of on.cc

The 28 year old Ava Yu Kiu and her Korean co-star last night worked on LAN KWAI FONG 3 (HEI OI YEH PO 3) in Seoul on a hot spring hotel love scene. She prepared three sexy undergarments for work and used plenty of tape to prevent wardrobe malfunction in the water. Before hand she even had to drink Korean rice wine for courage. During the shoot they kissed from the pool side to in the pool. He first caressed Yu Kiu then removed her top and almost kissed her all over. He put his head on her chest and they embraced. Yu Kiu said that due to low water temperature, during the shoot they could not stop shivering. "When I got into the water I took a mouthful of water, but I couldn't just spit it into his mouth. I could only swallow it."

Yu Kiu said that although they worked on a kiss scene but due to the language barrier they continued to have zero communication about this scene. "I was a little worried and nervous, I could only make up for it with body language. The scene had many different positions, I hoped that every one would be done in one take. This time was the bottom line for me, actually it was just conceptually daring and had no nudity." The team supposedly spent HK$ 500,000 to rent the location for the shoot.

Did Yu Kiu give her rumored boyfriend Adason Lo (Law Lik Wai) any advanced warning? She said, "I don't have to make much preparation. Last time I worked with (Alex) Lam Tak Shun. I don't have make special mention about work, he would know from the papers. Instead I told Mommy and Grandma. Last time when they read the papers they thought the scene with Lam Tak Shun was too revealing." In addition, Yu Kiu two days ago shot a slap scene at a local police station and completed it in one take.

Jason Chan Pak Yu and Whitney Hui Yik Nei two days ago shot an argument scene in Seoul. He admitted that he and Hui Yik Nei had intimate and kiss scenes. Would his girlfriend be upset? He said, "My girlfriend definitely wouldn't like it, I can only cover her eyes at the movies!" Pak Yu was on a tight schedule in Seoul. He would rather sleep less to go out. His biggest reward was a reunion with a secondary school classmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment