Monday, March 7, 2016

[2016.03.08] CONNIE MAN WINS WITH A WARDROBE "SURPRISE"

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of singtao.com
Dominic Ho picks up Connie Man
Jeana Ho also shows one shoulder
The physical contact from their intimate scenes for movie is awkward for married man Ekin Cheng
courtesy of on.cc

The Chrissie Chau Sau Na, Dior Cheng Yi Kin, Jeana Ho Pui Yu, Dominic Ho Ho Man and Connie Man Hoi Ling starred new film IGIRL (iGirl Mung Ching Yun) last night held its premiere. The actors competed in sweet poses. When Dominic picked up Connie her under garment showed, making it awkward for her as she kept fixing her clothes with her hand! Dominic later still denied everything, "We planned it before hand. Since I know she took precaution against wardrobe malfunction anyway. I thought the whole thing looked very pretty, very sweet!" Connie awkwardly said, "Today I wore two dresses and a pair of pants underneath. (Why were you moving around so awkwardly?) I wanted to fix my pants! With Dominic keeping an eye on me I am very at ease."

Chau Sau Na who recently was rumored to have hooked up with a rich kid and suddenly got rich denied the rumor. "I don't have any rich kid friend! I am still single, I am not worried that rumors would affect my image. (They say you are suddenly rich?) My life is normal, as long as I can take care of myself and my parents I am fine. (Your old flame said if you were dating then he wished you well.) I don't have any old flame! (Former boyfriend?) Since he is a former boyfriend, it's in the past for a long time. I am not talking about that anymore!" Speaking of her interaction with Ekin Cheng in the film, she said, "I had to stiffen my entire person for the performance, after work I felt very tired." Cheng Yi Kin admitted that he had intimate scenes with Chau Sau Na. "In one scene she was out of battery. I had to pick her up. I even had to pick her up many times before the shoot was done. Because it was the first day of work, it was awkward. (Did you have any physical contact?) Some! (Did you touch her chest?) Nothing that exaggerated!"

No comments:

Post a Comment