Wednesday, March 23, 2016

[2016.03.24] ERIC KWOK'S WIFE ENCOURAGES HIMSELF TO GIVE HIM ALL IN HIS SEX SCENES

courtesy of mingpao.com
Derek Tsang, J.Arie, and Eric Kwok
courtesy of on.cc

Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung, Eric Kwok Wai Leung and J.Arie (Lui Sum Yu) yesterday attended the TVB program BIG BOYS CLUB taping to promote their new film ROBBERY (LO LUP). The film received a category III rating. Tsang Kwok Cheung explained that it was because the film had many sex scenes. Eric and Anita Chui Bik Ka's segment was the most extreme.

Eric said that because his character's violence and sex it was a huge challenge for him. When asked if he had a lot of bed scenes, he joked that he did not feel they were enough. Was he afraid that his wife Grace Ip Pui Man would yell at him? He said, "She hasn't seen it yet, I believe that after she did I wouldn't have the chance to make another. When a new actor is able to perform a character with a lot of potential, it's a lot of fun." Was it awkward for him to work on a love scene with actresses? He said, "At first it was a little, but the pressure was enormous. If I didn't do well people would yell at me. Then my wife told me that I should give my all from the start and treat female co-stars better. This was a woman's perspective, I felt that I was a new actor and I had to slowly absorb experience."

Tsang Kwok Cheung revealed that he only played a wasted youth who worked at a convenience store. He joked that he was envious of Eric's numerous sex scenes. Eric joked that all the male co-stars were envious of him. He also joked that he had to have more bad takes they could watch a few more times. Eric said, "One scene took five or six takes, even I felt bad; but truly it wasn't performed well and could be performed better."

No comments:

Post a Comment