Wednesday, March 16, 2016

[2016.03.17] RENE LIU WINS AN AWARD AS A DIRECTOR

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Taiwan artist Rene Liu (Lau Yeuk Ying) and Tin Kai Man yesterday at the 14th Hong Kong Asia Film Financing Forum awards won awards. The Milk Tea directed, Sylvia Chang (Cheung Ngai Ga) produced film LIEUTENANT YI (YI FU GUOON) won the Wanda Film Award and received HK$ 100,000 cash prize. The Tin Kai Man produced film HYPNOTIZE THE JURY (CHUI MIN CHOI KUET) received the Network of Asian Fantastic Films grand prize. The film will represent Hong Kong in July at the Korean film festival but will not receive any cash prize. Milk Tea hoped to make a film about interpersonal relationships and could leave people with a deep impression. Did Chang Ngai Ga give any advice from the sideline? She said, "She is a strict mentor who is able to give me a lot of advice. When she learns that I am in competition, she wants me to take the film even better. Sister Chang and I have discussed the script many times, I hope to be able to meet my own demands. (Do you want to act or direct?) Film is very interesting; but I like to be an actor, to be able to experience different lives. Other positions give me different feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment