Wednesday, February 8, 2017

[2017.02.09] NG SIU HIN ASKS CARINA LAU TO SIGN HIS ANTIQUE POSTER

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Carina Lau Ka Ling and film new comer Ng Siu Hin worked together on a new film. After two months in production, the film finally wrapped up. In am ambiguous teacher student relationship with Ka Ling in the film, Ng Siu Hin turned into a little fan and presented to Ka Ling a DAYS OF BEING WILD (AH FEI JING JUEN) poster from overseas for her to autograph. It was quite a pleasant surprise to her! Ng Siu Hin said that he was Ka Ling's top fan. He benefit a lot from working together this time. "She is an elder I really admire. At first I thought her presence would be very strong, but after awhile I realized that she was not pompous at all. She even taught me a lot of acting knowledge like how to face the camera. I am really appreciative of Sister Ka Ling. (Did you feel a lot of pressure?) While acting with Sister Ka Ling the pressure wasn't too bad, instead this 'pairing' put more pressure on me. Ultimately she is an actress with very mature acting, I had to give 120,000 times my ability to be able to."

No comments:

Post a Comment