Saturday, February 25, 2017

[2017.02.26] VENUS WONG'S BOYFRIEND ENCOURAGES HER TO PERFORM IN THE BUFF

Venus Wong complains about not getting even a text from her boyfriend
courtesy of on.cc

Artist Venus Wong Man Yik, Edward Ma Chi Wai and others two nights ago attended their new film TO LOVE OR NOT TO LOVE (CHOR LUEN YUT GEI: JIK NAM MUK YAU)'s premiere. Venus admitted that she did not need to ask her boyfriend Derek Tsang Kwok Cheung's opinion about being sexy. "He isn't in Hong Kong, he hasn't even sent a message of encouragement to me. I am too busy to mind! (Did you look over what you are wearing?) I don't have this habit. I always tell him, if LUST, CAUTION asks me to play Tang Wei's role, do I or not? He says, 'You do!' (There is nudity!) He says with a good script he won't make a sound. He will understand! I have to see if I get over myself and have to talk with the company. (Does your boyfriend want to play Tony Leung Chiu Wai's role?) If he gets to be Leung Chiu Wai, he won't even care who will play Tang Wei!"

Ma Chi Wai said, "In the film I have a lot of intimate scenes with Venus. I thank her for her trust. (Do you thank Tsang Kwok Cheung for his trust in you as well?) Sorry, I didn't pay him any attention."

No comments:

Post a Comment