Thursday, February 23, 2017

[2017.02.24] JASON CHAN BECOMES HUMAN PUNCHING BAG FOR CHRISSIE CHAU

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc

Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Jason Chan Pak Yu yesterday attended a fashion brand event. Sister Na had to throw 30 punches in 30 seconds, with Pak Yu as the "human sand bag"; Sister Na revealed that earlier when she worked on KICK ASS GIRLS (BAU 3 CHIU GIU WA) she fell in love with the sport of kick boxing. She felt very healthy after getting a good sweat, in addition during the shoot she injured her left heel ligament. The doctor said that it would be very hard to cure, the only way was to rest. Thus kick boxing could train other muscles to support the injured ligament and reduced the pressure to the would. However now her wound be would swollen during storms, so she would bring flats to change into if she knew that she had to be in heels for a long time. Sister Na trained more for the event and her shoulders were sore.

Sister Na in her film HUSBAND KILLERS (NUI JI FOOK SAU) yelled at Stephy Tang Lai Yun with foul language. She said, "I rarely get to use foul language out in the open. I rarely use it. Since everyone don't hear me use it a lot, when I did in the movies people on the set would laugh. I hear a lot of it on the set, which made it very pleasure and very familiar. However I am too natural or smooth with it. I would only use it at home when I get mad, I rarely use it with other people."

No comments:

Post a Comment